ASL is pleased to announce that we have passed the Cyber Security audit and we are now accredited to the Cyber Essentials Plus scheme.
Cyber Essentials Plus is the audited version of the Cyber Essentials information security standard. Cyber Essentials requires organisations to have a number of technical and procedural controls in place to improve their information security in order to mitigate common internet-borne cyber-attacks. Cyber Essentials Plus is a series of tests that provide a further level of assurance that these technical controls have been successfully implemented within an organisation
- External remote vulnerability testing
- Review of device patching
- Review of malware protection
- Review of protection against malware sent my email
- Review of protection against malware delivered through a website
- A full network vulnerability test of all devices on the network
Successfully achieving the accreditation demonstrates ASL’s commitment to Cyber Security and Business Continuity to our staff and to our customers as part of their supply chains.